Expiration dateDecember 8, 2021
Required skills and experience:
● At least 3 years of professional sales experience in the digital marketing industry.
● At least 2-3 years of supervising a small sales team
● Knowledge of SEO best practices preferred.
● Experience working with HubSpot and WordPress required
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
● Strong collaboration and leadership skills.
● Able to track, analyze and present data; experience with Google Analytics a plus.
What you need to know:
● Serve as clients’ primary point of contact and manage collaboration between cross-functional teams including design, development, SEM, and social media.
● Identify account objectives and provide strategic and tactical recommendations within budget to meet client goals.
● Collaborate with internal creative teams to execute program deliverables; including content and messaging for website pages, SEO, emails, blogs, eBooks, and social media.
● Manage a team of 3-5 people, helping them maintain their workload and ensure SEO deliverables are met as expected by clients.
● Identify opportunities to further support clients, including upsells to additional TMS products, and support SEO Analysts to grow programs into full-service marketing programs.
● Manage and train a team of search marketing analysts, serving as a support resource to ensure deployment of best practices and continued program success for clients.
● Reporting directly to the Account Supervisor, this role also collaborates with the Vice
Call with CHRO
Phone or video interview with Account Director
*Possible sales assessment test
Video interview with VP of Sales
Job selling points:
● Great benefits including 4 weeks PTO, medical, dental, & 401K
● Summer Fridays
● Training and career growth opportunities
● Remote-first work opportunity
Additional job details: