You are entitled to request a refund of your order within 30 days in the event of suspected fraud or unresponsiveness by the candidate.
The deadline for requesting a refund is 30 days from the date you received the goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement.
You can inform us of your request by e-mail email@example.com.
We will reimburse you no later than 30 days from the day on which we receive the request. We will use the same means of payment that you used for the order, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for returns
In order for the goods to be eligible for a refund, please make sure that:
- The goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- There is clear evidence of fraud or no response
- missing unlockable content can not be recovered within a reasonable amount of time
The following goods cannot be refunded:
- If the candidate responds but declined your offer
- The suspected fraud is reviewed and it is found that the candidate is found to be a valid jobseeker
- Missing unlocked content is recovered and provided after request
- The candidate is interviewed but not hired.
We reserve the right to decline refund requests that do not meet the above refund conditions at our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of your digital purchase.
We cannot be held responsible for candidates who are found to be unqualified for the positions which they were considered for. Therefore, we recommend seeking out profiles that match the description of your job requirements exactly. We are unable to issue a refund without actual e-receipt or proof of received content.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org